New Topic

  • Jordan Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hi Group,

      Sorry I've been a bit inactive busy, but I've been quite busy with a
      new school term and a new school year- my last and consequently most
      vital. Tomorrow I will be starting a new topic on William the
      Conqueror. However, it would be nice if other members could
      participate too: that is the essence of an online community such as
      this.

      Many thanks
      Jordan
      Owner