Quick intro

  • True North
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hello all, and thanks for allowing me to join the group.

      Just wanted to post a short intro. I'm an author of non-fiction, and am now researching and writing my first work of fiction, a novel tentatively titled "Sine Roma - Embers"

      Naturally, it's set in Sub-Roman Britain, which I think is ripe for good non-Arthurian novels. I love Arthurian tales, but I think there room for other stories in the period.

      The early middle ages is my favorite historical period, and I quite excited about attempting a novel in the period.

      You can read more about me and my books on my website.

      If I'm asking too any questions or just generally being a bother, please let me know.

      If you all are interested, I'm also happy to share early bits of the novel for feedback.

      Thanks again!

      www.eoghanodinsson.com
    • stephenmlark
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012