Welcome ...............

  • stephenmlark
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
      ..... to our two new members. We have threads in progress about "British history in films" (up to 1714, please) and "Historic locations and their preservation", to which you are welcome to contribute.
    • Kevin O'Malley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
        Thats right new folks.....if you or anywone would like to share comments on historic sites in the UK relating to the 1600s and before it would make for a great read.

        Welcome,
        Kevin O

        "I can only say that I am a poor sinner, trusting in Christ alone for salvation"
        -General Robert E. Lee, 1864

        ..... to our two new members. We have threads in progress about "British history in films" (up to 1714, please) and "Historic locations and their preservation", to which you are welcome to contribute.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)