Re: Royal genealogy - before it happens

  • stephenmlark
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2011
      Completed!

      EDWARD III
      John of Gaunt
      Joan Beaufort
      Richard Neville, Earl of Salisbury
      Lady Alice Neville
      Elizabeth Fitzhugh
      Katherine Vaux
      Sir Robert Throckmorton
      Muriel Throckmorton
      Mary Tresham
      Robert Brudenell, Earl of Cardigan
      Francis, Lord Brudenell
      Anne Brudenell (m Charles Duke of Richmond, son of CHARLES II)
      Lady Anne Lennox
      George, 3rd Earl of Albemarle
      William, 4th Earl
      Lady Anne Keppel
      Thomas Coke, 2nd Earl of Leicester

      By his first marriage: Lady Julia Coke
      Mervyn, 8th Viscount Powerscourt
      Hon. Doreen Wingfield
      Susan Wright
      Sarah Ferguson
      Princess Eugenie of York

      By his second marriage: Major Sir John Coke
      Celia Coke
      George Brooksbank
      Jack Brooksbank