Re: bairns of anne and george

  • stephenmlark
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Furthermore, the digital programme "Royal Deaths and Diseases" focussed on childbirth a few weeks ago:
      1) Mary I - who was unable to conceive but appeared to be heavily pregnant. She had even prepared a proclamation for the birth of a son - the cause was apparently a pituitary gland cancer.
      2) Anne - who was mishandled when pregnant, quite apart from having married a cousin.
      3) Charlotte, daughter of the Prince Regent - whose only pregnancy was also mishandled, with doubly fatal results.