New Year, New Discussion

  • Stephen Lark
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Please submit a suggestion. Thankyou.
    • Kevin O'Malley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        Happy New Year,

        A discussion, how about your best, and worst films where the action takes place in historic England? My best is "A man for all seasons", my worrst - I'm still thinking on it.

        Kevin

        Stephen Lark <stephenmlark@...> wrote:
        Please submit a suggestion. Thankyou.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:sceptredisle-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:sceptredisle-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        "I can only say that I am a poor sinner, trusting in Christ alone for salvation"
        -General Robert E. Lee, 1864

      • Stephen Lark
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          --- In sceptredisle@yahoogroups.com, Kevin O'Malley <brerkev@...>
          wrote:

          > Happy New Year,
          >
          > A discussion, how about your best, and worst films where the
          action takes place in historic England? My best is "A man for all
          seasons", my worst - I'm still thinking on it.

          > Kevin
          >
          > Stephen Lark <stephenmlark@...> wrote:
          > Please submit a suggestion. Thankyou.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > "I can only say that I am a poor sinner, trusting in Christ alone
          for salvation"
          > -General Robert E. Lee, 1864
          >
          > ---------------------------------

          Very good - I shall set it up.
        • Paul Trevor Bale
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
            Can I respectfully ask people to snip and tuck so pages like this don't appear too often? If I have to scroll down I don't read it.
            Thank you.
            Paul

            wrote:

            > Happy New Year,
            >
            > A discussion, how about your best, and worst films where the
            action takes place in historic England? My best is "A man for all
            seasons", my worst - I'm still thinking on it.

            > Kevin
            >
            > Stephen Lark <stephenmlark@ ...> wrote:
            > Please submit a suggestion. Thankyou.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            > "I can only say that I am a poor sinner, trusting in Christ alone
            for salvation"
            > -General Robert E. Lee, 1864

            Very good - I shall set it up.

            "Richard Liveth Yet!"