Re: [sceptredisle] Re: You have received a NEW friend request!

  • norma vieweg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      Thank You Stephan, I really hate when those buggers get through in decent groups like this.

      Stephen Lark <stephenmlark@...> wrote:
      --- In sceptredisle@ yahoogroups. com, norma vieweg <luckycharm6139@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Someone is not monitoring the emails very well.
      >
      > matchaiqfriends <matchaiqfriends@ ...> wrote: You have
      received a NEW friend request! Check this request here:
      > http://matchahffrie nds.googlepages. com/myfriend. htm

      Thanks, Norma, but I deleted this individual, their message and the
      topic at about 10:00 GMT this morning, when I first logged on.

      > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile.
      Try it now.