Up and Running

  • Jordan Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      Dear Group,

      Finally my British history group that I have been formulating in my
      head for a couple of months now has been created! A big welcome to all
      new members- make yourself at home.

      In about a week's time this group will be officially introduced and
      inaugrated into the Avis-Pirum History Network, an association of
      history groups on Yahoo!. More info about that Network will be coming
      shortly when the organisation's website will be opened.

      Many thanks
      Jordan