welcome kit

  • singinginthereign
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2007
      Anyone knows what the welcome kit is?
      Has anyone received the welcome kit yet?
      Do you know if we get it after we pay the program fees or just after
      paying the registration fees?
      thanks.
    • Jacob
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
        Hi,
        You will receive the welcome kit after you pay the registration
        fees itself.I received it last saturday.
        Regards,
        Jacob.
      • roshan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2007
          --- In scdl_pune_2007@yahoogroups.com, "singinginthereign"
          <singinginthereign@...> wrote:

          > Anyone knows what the welcome kit is?
          > Has anyone received the welcome kit yet?
          > Do you know if we get it after we pay the program fees or just after
          > paying the registration fees?
          > thanks.

          Hi got the welcome kit 2 weeks ago. Its a small book but informative,
          it contains answeres for all you question. Gives a overall look at the
          source, instructions for assignments,examination, online login etc..

          You recieve it once you pay your registration fee.