FW: Criterium/Road Race in Sylacauga

  • Michael D. Bayler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: timothy.presley@... [mailto:timothy.presley@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:40 PM
      To: undisclosed-recipients:
      Subject: Criterium/Road Race in Sylacauga

      Greetings,

      I am the president of the bike club in Sylacauga, Alabama. We call ourselves
      COGS (Cyclists of Greater Sylacauga). I am emailing your club to let you
      know about our Criterium and Road Race we are having in conjunction with our
      city's Chalaka Festival. These will occur on June 24th and 25th. There is a
      listing of categories and prizes on our website at www.cogs.ws. Just click
      on "events" and follow the links. We have set up registration through
      Active.com. ( http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=13274620) for
      convenience.

      Your help is greatly appreciated in getting notice out to interested riders.
      Sylacauga is excited about our first downtown criterium and want to make it
      an annual event.

      Thank you,

      Tim Presley