Expression OnLine -- On-line newsletter

  • Kathleen Ahrens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 7:51 AM
      Hello SCBWI-Taiwan!

      We have an exciting fall line-up -- two critiques and a special
      marketing talk by a children's bookseller this fall. I'll send the
      announcements out in the beginning of September or visit
      www.kathleenahrens.com for more info.

      If you have suggestions for what you want to see happen in our region
      next year, please e-mail me ASAP at scbwi_taiwan@.... I want
      to set up programs you will find useful!

      If you are already an SCBWI member -- please be sure to sign up for
      Expression OnLine -- it's got all the scoop on the latest book deals
      and illustrating contests. And don't forget to check out the
      discussion boards for info on agents, publishing, etc. at
      www.scbwi.org.

      Expression OnLine is another Yahoo group -- the relevant info is
      below:

      Happy writing and illustrating!

      -Kathleen

      To know more about the SCBWI international
      regions visit http://www.kidbookpros.com

      To know more about the SCBWI or join online go to
      http://www.scbwi.org