Illustrator needed

  • Kathleen Ahrens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      Note: Wade is a member of SCBWI.
      I have posted this at his request because I thought it might interest
      our members.
      Sincerely,
      Kathleen

      ************************************

      My new company here is looking for a full-time artist/designer to
      work in our Taipei office. We need someone who can help with general
      design stuff such as logos, letterhead, signs, brochures, company
      website, etc. as well as someone who can do illustrations for
      children's teaching materials. We're currently focussing on the
      preschool market.If anyone is interested, please contact me or Rosy
      Gao.

      Wade

      wade@...
      rosy@...