4/27 作家研習會 Writer's Criti que

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2007
      Hi! 4月份的作家研討會即將來臨囉!

      時間: 4月27日 週五 7-9PM(請準時!)
      地點: Sandy 家(位於天母)
      費用: SCBWI會員: 免費 / 非會員: NT$50

      請帶你的英文童書創作文稿,規格為WORD檔,2倍行高. 字型大小12,並印出8
      * 小說類--約1500字
      * 圖畫書--900字以下為佳。
      --請假設自己要投稿! 因此越正式越好!

      也歡迎上www.scbwi.org 的網站,並參考"Publisher"欄,以得知有關寫作及投

      Dear all:

      Here comes our Writer's Critique!

      Time: April 27 Friday evening 7-9pm (please be prompt!)
      Location: Sandy's apartment in Tien-mu
      Cost (contribution toward healthy snacks): free for members, NT$50

      Please bring up to 1500 words of an in-progress manuscript (written
      in English for children of any age). Remember double-space, 12pt
      font, one inch margins --- pretend you are submitting this to a
      publisher. Also remember for PBs -- shorter (900 words or under) is
      more marketable! Longer word count is to give middle-grade or young
      adult writers the chance to read a section of their first chapter.
      Please bring eight copies so that everyone can look at it and
      comment on it while you read it aloud.

      Space is limited because we will meet at Sandy's apartment!

      Please reply to scbwitaiwan@... and let me know your
      manuscript title, genre (i.e. picture book, first chapter from middle
      grade novel) and length.

      I will write back to confirm your participation and give you Sandy's
      Tien-mu address.

      Please reply no later than April 20.
      I will send out confirmation and location information before 4/25.

      Remember to check out www.scbwi.org for lots of relevant information
      about writing for children.
      Be sure to take a look at 'Publications' - there is a lot of
      valuable information there for both SCBWI members and non-members.