Specialy Rate to YahooGroup on ly this week! 報名優惠價僅至本 週五!

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Dear all:

      先謝謝大家在1/30~1/31 台北書展的熱情參與!
      由於有關Donna Jo Napoli 和 Barry的演講報名反應熱烈,SCBWI-Taiwan將在
      本週五之前繼續提供大家台北書展的優惠價!(2/10之後報名將調整回原價!!)

      詳情如下:
      Donna Jo 早場: 550
      下午場: 650
      全日價: 1100
      Barry: 400/ 500 會員/ 非會員

      請在本週五之前報名,也可以跟朋友們介紹這次的活動。(很難得的活動呀!)

      付款方式:
      1) ATM轉帳: 華南銀行 008
      帳號: 154-20-0316-448
      2) 銀行匯款 (華南銀行台大分行
      戶名:陳盈瑜
      帳號:154-20-0316-448)

      請報名後將匯款人姓名,報名場次,劃撥時間, 劃撥帳號後6碼,以及聯絡電
      話回傳給我
      (irenedechen@...),就可以事先報名了!!

      課程相關資訊在群組的"File"中,歡迎下載。
      (注意: Barry的課程僅收30人,因此額滿為止。兩場報名之後恕不退款!)

      謝謝大家~~

      Dear all:

      Thank you for your participation in TIBE.
      Due to the request of members and participants of our activities, we
      decided to offer the SPECIAL TIBE RATE for Donna Jo's and Barry's
      event in March.

      The price is as followed:

      Donna Jo Napoli:
      Morning: NT $550 Afternoon: NT $650 All Day: NT $ 1100

      Barry:
      400 / 500 member/nonmember

      Please register and pay to:
      Hua-nan account: Hua-nan Bank code: 008
      Account No: 154-20-0316-448

      The course must be paid for in its entirety at the time of
      registration.

      After the transfer, please mail Irene (irenedechen@...) four
      items: name, the courses you register, cell phone number, the date
      when you transfer, and the last 6 digits of your account.

      Related info is in the "File" of our Yahoo Group.
      Welcome to download and take a look!

      Note: No refunds will be given.

      Thank you!