2007台北國際書展插畫/寫作分享~ 招募中~ 2007 TIBE Illustrator' s experince sharing

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Dear all:

      2007 TIBE is working on, and this time SCBWI will help on the
      children's section! We'd like to recruite several published members to
      give a 20-30 minutes' talk on their publishing experience! If you are
      intereted, please write back to Irene with your CV. Thank you!

      大家好:
      明年的TIBE正在熱烈籌劃中,而這次SCBWI會跟兒童館一起合作!我們徵求已出版的
      會員們在會場給個20-30分鐘的經驗分享,因此有興趣的話
      請回信給Irene並附上相關履歷,謝謝!

      Irene