2007 波隆那展 10/31 截止! 2007 Bologna Fair deadline:31 Octo ber 2006

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      The deadline for finished art to be received in Bologna to be
      considered for the exhibit is . With summer, this date
      will be upon us all before we know it. I'd like to encourage you to
      consider holding specific opportunities to show your work (and get
      feedback, if desired) prior to submitting. I want SCBWI
      illustrators to be truly informed!

      The deadline is fast approaching and the Deadline is
      31 October 2006): http://0rz.tw/ae1Va
      (The longer one: http://www.bookfair.bolognafiere.it/page.asp?
      m=52&l=2&a=&ma=6&c=1153&p=52Howtotakepart)

      The updated site should be up soon.

      In addition, we are working with the Fair to possibly highlight
      SCBWI illustrators and we are also working on a possible on-line
      forum for discussion. More on these possibilities as details become
      available.

      Please inform Irene(irenedechen@...) and let her know you are
      interested and would like to join. Thank you!

      2007年的波隆那書展將在今年10月31日截稿!
      波隆那書展主辦單位又興趣見到更多SCBWI的插畫作品,為了讓SCBWI的會員有
      更多展現作品的機會,請大家務必把握機會。
      相關活動內容可參見網頁: http://0rz.tw/ae1Va