Website Designer: 1-year membe rship free! 網頁美工設計師: 免 費一年會員資格!

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      Hi, everyone:

      As very few know, we have our website for "SCBWI Taiwan"!!
      Welcome to http://www.scbwi.tw/ and give us ideas about the
      webpages, as Irene is working on the website.
      To make this website even better and representative to Taiwan's
      children's book creators, we are recruiting one illustrator as our
      web-designer.

      This person may get different assignments during the year, for it is
      a one year position(200610~200709). Our designer can show the works
      on international SCBWI, and he/she may get a free membership for one
      year!
      People who are interested please offer:
      1. a special design of "SCBWI Taiwan," which could include the
      illustration and creative arrangement of these letters.
      2. a nice and representable work as SCBWI Taiwan's illustration

      Please send these 2 files to Irene (irenedechen@...) by 9/24.
      And the result may be published on 9/30.
      Thank you!

      大家好:
      其實很少人知道,我們SCBWI Taiwan有網頁了!!
      歡迎到: http://www.scbwi.tw/ 並給予我們的網頁參考指教!

      為了讓我們的網頁更具有台灣童書創作的代表性,我們徵求網頁美工設計師ㄧ
      名,期間是一年(2006年10月~2007年9月),工作內容是有關網頁的美工圖畫
      等,不但可以將自己的作品呈現在國際SCBWI上,並可得到SCBWI Taiwan一年的
      會員資格。意者還請提供:
      1. "SCBWI Taiwan"的美工設計,可包含自己的畫在設計中
      2. 一幅自己的作品,可用來代表SCBWI Taiwan的畫作

      請於9/24之前將此兩種檔案寄給Irene (irenedechen@...),結果將在9