Reminding about David Lloyd's event

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 7:13 PM
      Hi, everyone,

      Just let you know that this event is not SCBWI-sponsored, so there is
      no discount for our members.
      And the Eslite asks us to enroll at their Children's section counter in
      person, but you can still making phone calls for more information!

      Also, there is some problem on the Chinese version when I'm sending
      mails. Sorry for all the inconvenience! I'm still working on that!

      Irene