The International Children's D igital Library ºô¸ô¨àµ£¹Ï®ÑÀ]

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      ³o­Óºô¸ô¨àµ£¹Ï®ÑÀ](The International Children's Digital Library )¬O¥Ñ
      ¬ü°ê°ê¬ì·|/³Õª«À]¤Î¹Ï®ÑÀ]¨ó·|/·L³n¬ãµo¤¤¤ß£¸¦Pµ¦¹ºªº¡A¦@¦³914¥»¡A34ºØ
      ¤£¦P»y¨¥ªº®ÑÄy¡AÅý¥@¬É¤Wªº«Ä¤l­Ì£¸¦P¤À¨É~ §Ú­Ì¤]¨Ó¬Ý¬Ý§a!
      ºô§}: http://www.icdlbooks.org/

      Explore a world of children's books!
      Welcome to the ICDL ¡X a public library for the world's children.
      Read 914 free children's books written in 34 different languages!

      About ICDL
      http://www.icdlbooks.org/

      The International Children's Digital Library (ICDL) is a research
      project funded primarily by the National Science Foundation (NSF),
      the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), and Microsoft
      Research to create a digital library of outstanding children's books
      from all over the world.

      - Background & history
      Learn more about the ICDL including its inception and major
      milestones along the way.

      - News & announcements
      Read the latest news and announcements about ICDL and access
      archived announcements.

      - People & partners
      Meet the diverse group of people from around the world and of all
      ages that make the ICDL possible, including researchers, sponsors,
      advisors, and book contributors.

      - Policies & statements
      Learn more about the project mission and goals, and get information
      about how we develop and protect our collection.

      - Research
      Learn more about the research projects currently underway at the
      ICDL and read papers reporting research findings.