URGENT!!! SCBWI Illustrators, it's for Bologna Fair~

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 2:28 AM
      Dear all:

      It's an emergency!

      We need our SCBWI full members who intend to present their works in
      Bologna Fair to contact me (Irene) ASAP.
      There are several documents and files to be filled and sent before this
      weekend(3/3)!
      So if you are interested but don't know what to do, please write to:
      irenedechen@... .
      I will be glad to tell you what should be done and where to send your
      profile et al.!

      Thank you for your attention.

      Irene