An Evening with Tamora Pierce, YA Fantasy Novelist

  • Kathleen Ahrens
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      An Evening with Tamora Pierce, YA Fantasy Novelist
      Date: March 20th (Monday), 7-9pm
      Fee: NT$500 Non-members, NT$400 members (Irene will collect the fee
      at the event)

      Location: Tien-mu --please ask Sandy for the address when you RSVP

      Contact: srpuck99@... (Sandy Puckett)

      Brief description: Sandy has kindly agreed to host Tamora Pierce's
      evening with SCBWI-Taiwan at his apartment in Tien-mu. There is a
      fee for this event, because we would like to give Tamora a
      honorarium for her visit.

      She is a very friendly person and will tailor her discussion to your
      needs. Come with your questions ready! She would love to answer
      them. However, note that this is not a critique, and individual
      manuscripts will not be discussed.

      Important: You must RSVP to Sandy by March 15th for this special
      event. His apartment is small so only about ten or so people can
      sign up for this wonderful event. If you do sign up, please show up
      or let Sandy know of your change in plans before March 15th.

      I will be at Bologna! Enjoy! I look forward to hearing all about it
      when I return!

      Best,
      Kathleen