Writing Critique Feb. 23rd, 7-9pm

  • Kathleen Ahrens
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      It's the time again -- our bi-annual writer's critique.
      If you'd like to join us (and we'd love to have you), please RSVP to
      Sandy (Writing Critique coordinator) by 2/22.

      Details below:

      Event: Writer¡¦s critique
      Date: Feb. 23rd (Thursday)
      Fee: None
      Location: Tien-mu --please ask me for the address when you RSVP
      Contact: srpuck99@... (Sandy Puckett)
      Brief description: Come and meet up with other children¡¦s writers
      Sandy¡¦s apartment in Tien-mu to critique up to 1500 words of a
      manuscript. Please bring 10 copies of your manuscript to share when
      you read your manuscript aloud. We will return all copies to you at
      the end of your critique.

      *This event is free, but you must sign up with Sandy to attend.*