SCBWI-Taiwan 2006

  • Kathleen Ahrens
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      Good news! Irene Chen has signed on to be the Assistant RA. You can
      reach her at scbwi_taiwan@.... (She is going to visit Jen
      McVeity in Sydney in a few weeks!)

      I will be attending the Bologna SCBWI Conference and the Bologna
      Book Fair this spring -- I'll let you know what I learn.

      Also, we have a writer's critique coming up (Feb. 23) at Sandy's
      house, and YA Fantasy author Tamora Pierce visiting on March 20th.
      Sandy is in charge of both events. Thanks Sandy! I'll send more info
      in a future mail.

      And there will be an Illustrator's critique at Ya-wen's studio on
      May 18th.

      And don't forget this week is TIBE at the World Trade Center.

      Happy New Year!

      Best,
      Kathleen
      Taiwan RA