Weekend Workshop for Writing Success

  • Kathleen Ahrens
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 6:34 AM
      Early, discounted registration has closed for our April 23-24 event,
      WEEKEND WORKSHOP FOR WRITING SUCCESS, with 24 people pre-registering.
      Thank you all who took the time to do so!

      Those who did not yet register can STILL come on April 23rd at 9:15am
      to B2 of Eslite Bookstore on Tun Nan South Road to sign up for our
      two-day workshop. Click on 'Files' on this website to see the
      registration form and fee info.

      I will give all participants a conference handbook with handouts and
      copies of powerpoint slides as well as an SCBWI Bulletin and other
      SCBWI information on April 23rd.

      I look forward to seeing you all!

      Best,
      Kathleen