Sad news from SCBWI-Taiwan (� N訃: 作繪家 Sandy Puckett 於3/ 14逝世)

  • m6chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      Dear members and friends,

      We are very sorry to inform you that Sandy Puckett, SCBWI-Taiwan writer's panel coordinator, passed away on 14 March. Sandy was an outstanding math teacher in Taipei American School (TAS) for 18 years, and he supported SCBWI-Taiwan ever since its inception. We are all very sad for the loss of a dear friend, a brilliant and humorous writer and artist, and also a great and encouraging supporter of SCBWI. We will cherish Sandy's love and legacy to SCBWI-Taiwan.

      親愛的朋友們:

      我們十分遺憾必須在此向各位告知: SCWBI-Taiwan的作家活動統籌企畫Sandy Puckett先生於3月14日逝世。Sandy在台北美國學校已任教18年,並自本協會在台灣創立以來不遺餘力協辦各項活動。我們很難過失去了一位至親的好友、一位聰詰幽默的作家及藝術家、以及十分重要的SCBWI成員。我們會珍惜感念Sandy對SCBWI-Taiwan的遺愛。