Sherry Garland's New Book

  • Ana Maria Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
      New Release Notification

      Check this out! I received the email below from Amazon promoting Sherry’s new book!

      That’s great, congratulations on “Voices of the Dust Bowl!”

      Ana M

      Ana Maria Rodriguez

      Author

      Visit my website

      Find me on Facebook

      The Iron Butterfly

      My Blog

      Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

      Amazon.com

      Sherry Garland's New Book

      Releasing on February 15, 2012

      Voices of the Dust Bowl (Voices of History)

      Voices of the Dust Bowl (Voices of History)
      Sherry Garland

      Hardcover: $11.55

      Learn More

      From 1931 to 1940, a prolonged drought on the Great Plains brought disaster to countless Americans, particularly in the states of Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, and New Mexico. This illustrated history for young readers offers a sweeping view of the the catastrophe and its ... Read More

      Find Great Deals on Millions of Items Storewide

      follow us

      facebook

      twitter

      Books
      Movies & TV
      Kindle
      Kindle Touch
      Kindle Fire
      Amazon Instant Video
      Music
      MP3 Downloads

      Electronics
      Video Games
      Cell Phones & Accessories
      Computers
      & Software
      Sports & Outdoors
      Automotive
      Industrial & Scientific
      Prime

      Toys & Games
      Baby
      Clothing
      Shoes
      Jewelry
      & Watches
      Beauty
      Magazines
      Gold Box

      Kitchen & Dining
      Office & School Supplies
      Home Improvement
      Grocery
      Patio, Lawn & Garden
      Health & Personal Care
      Gourmet Food
      Gift Cards

      We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from
      Amazon.com, unsubscribe here.

      © 2012 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo and Prime are registered trademarks and Amazon Prime is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
      Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210 Reference: 22596010

      Reference: 22596010

      Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: amsrodriguez@...

    • Janet Fox
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
        That's fabulous!!! Congrats to Sherry!

        Janet S. Fox
        PO Box 2524
        Livingston MT 59047
        406-577-6982
        http://www.janetsfox.com
        http://www.kidswriterjfox.blogspot.com
        Author of "Faithful" (Speak/Penguin Group, 2010; 2011 Amelia Bloomer List), and "Forgiven" (2011, a JLG Selection), YA novels  of romance and mystery, and "Get Organized Without Losing It" (Free Spirit Publishing, 2006). Find me on Facebook

        That’s great, congratulations on “Voices of the Dust Bowl!”

        Ana M

        Ana Maria Rodriguez
        Author
        Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

        Amazon.com

        Releasing on February 15, 2012

        Voices of the Dust Bowl (Voices of History)

        Learn More

        From 1931 to 1940, a prolonged drought on the Great Plains brought disaster to countless Americans, particularly in the states of Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, and New Mexico. This illustrated history for young readers offers a sweeping view of the the catastrophe and its ... Read More

      • ReadGarland@aol.com