Re: [scbwi-houston] I'm a finalist in the MeeGenius! picture book contest

  • Karen Newton
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      Congrats! Sam's pretty clever and cute, too.
      K+

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      • Toni
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
          Hi Bobbi,

          I needed a break here at work and decided to checkout your book. I liked it!

          Good job. I hope to someday have a final product ready for viewing but for now it is just a dream of mine.

          Check out my blog. Any advice/critque you may have is requested.

          Toni Rico

          http://rocharico.blogspot.com/

          Thanks

          --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bobbi Leder <bobbi.leder@...> wrote:

          > Hi guys,
          >
          > My picture book, The Secret Police Dog, is the staff pick in the MeeGenius! picture book contest.  I'm officially a finalist and could use your vote.  If you're on Facebook, I'd love it if you would vote for my story.  All you have to do is click the link below and click "Like" once you're on the page. *Please note: I believe you need to be logged into your Facebook account in order to vote.  Thanks so much!
          >
          > Here's the link:
          >
          > http://www.meegenius.com/challenge/book/6065/the-secret-police-dog-by-bobbi-gale/
          >

          > Regards,
          > Bobbi Gale Leder