Blog about recent Supreme Court case on Copyright, Public Domain

  • divadevildog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Gosh, since the meeting Saturday I've been pretty enthused about goals.  And writing them down!  Thank you Lynn Lorenz!!!

      One of the goals was to get my blog up for what is now today, and here it is.  I talk about last week's Supreme Court case on copyright and public domain with foreign works- important to know about if you ever quote anyone outside the U.S.!!!

      Hope you enjoy- it isn't the usual geeky IP, but it was important enough for authors that it took precedence over the usual bits and mice.

      Iona

      Iona McAvoy
      Attorney & Author