Starting Over...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012

      A few months ago I took down my blog and today I’ve started a new one. I hope some of you will stop by and have a look. Pleeeease?

      http://dottienderle.blogspot.com/

      ~d

      Dotti Enderle

      http://dottienderle.blogspot.com/

      www.dottienderle.com

    • Lynne Kelly
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
        Sure will, Dotti! Glad you're getting a new start.

        Is the next step getting back to Tweeting?

        Lynne

        Lynne Kelly
        CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, May 2012)
        www.lynnekellybooks.com
        Blog   Twitter   Facebook

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012

          LOL! I have so many hours in the day.

          Sure will, Dotti! Glad you're getting a new start.

          Is the next step getting back to Tweeting?

          Lynne

          Lynne Kelly
          CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, May 2012)
          www.lynnekellybooks.com
          Blog   Twitter   Facebook

          On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote:

          A few months ago I took down my blog and today I’ve started a new one. I hope some of you will stop by and have a look. Pleeeease?

          http://dottienderle.blogspot.com/

          ~d

          Dotti Enderle

          http://dottienderle.blogspot.com/

          www.dottienderle.com

          No virus found in this message.

        • Vonna Carter
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
            Glad you got your blog going again, Dotti! And I second Lynne's suggestion about tweeting. I'd love to see more Houston writers on twitter!
            www.vonnacarter.com
            twitter
            facebook