Re: [scbwi-houston] Reading list page

  • ctbkaty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012

      It looks great Marianne. I wrote down a few interesting titles. Has anyone read Packing for Mars? It's a humorous inside look at the space program.

      Carmen

    • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012

        Funny you mention Packing for Mars, Carmen. It’s on my bed stand, waiting to be read after I finish the Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks – what a NF research project this one was – and very well written –

        Mary Ann H.