Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: New newsletter

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2011
      Awesome!  And Happy New Year!

      On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 10:00 PM, Samantha Clark <sam@...> wrote:

      The new newsletter looks great, Vonna. Congrats!

    • Aileen Kirkham
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
        Ditto!  As a former newsletter editor, I know how much time and effort this takes and the fact you're at the "mercy" of others's submissions to meet a publication deadline.
        You ROCK, Vonna :)

        Aileen Kirkham
        Author, Educator & Storyteller
        13211 Lost Creek Road
        Tomball, TX 77375
        281.357.1192; C/713.828.0544
        bamaaileen@...
        www.aileenkirkham.com
        From: Vonna Carter <cartervk@...>
        Subject: [scbwi-houston] New newsletter
        To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 10:11 PM

        Honestly, I looked at that thing before I sent it. Several times. If you see any blunders other than the obviously missing image, please let me know via our newsletter email address, SCBWINews@....

        Happy New Year!

        www.vonnacarter.com
        twitter
        facebook

      • Donna Grahmann
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012

          Vonna,

          The new news letter is great and it works well with my screen reader. Thanks for all your hard work.

          Donna Grahmann