Teacher "copy master"

  • Marianne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011

      Hi all,

      As I’m wrapping up the astronomy class I’m teaching, I’m thinking about how to package the experiments and activities we did into a workbook for classroom use. I talked with one of my editors about this, and he suggested putting together a teacher “copy master” CD/DVD that would sell for around $50 and come with one printed copy. Then the teachers can make as many copies as they want from the pdf. Have any of you done this kind of book? I’m not sure how to organize the content. Would PowerPoint “shows” be appropriate for this kind of publication? I used PowerPoint shows to introduce each new topic and then followed with an activity. Please send me a note offlist if you have experience with these and/or can steer me towards some good examples.

      See you all at the party Monday night!

      Marianne

      Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

      Former NASA Flight Controller;

      http://www.mdyson.com

      Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson