Anyone hear from Scholastic?

  • Marianne
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011

      Speaking of conference critiques… has anyone gotten a response from Brenda Murray at Scholastic? I sent a manuscript in June and still have not heard anything. I’m wondering if I should send it elsewhere.

      Marianne

      Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

      Former NASA Flight Controller;

      http://www.mdyson.com

      Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson

    • Ana Maria Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011

        I have not received neither a yes nor a no. I also sent it on June.

        Ana M

        Ana Maria Rodriguez

        Author

        Visit my website