Get Published Workshop -- Nov 19 -- Houston, Texas

  • Rita Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I am doing one of my Get Published Workshops as a fundraiser for the Writers League of Texas on Saturday, November 19, 2011 in Houston, Texas.

      If you are wanting to publish a book in the near future, this workshop will be an invaluable tool for you. We will touch on everything from traditional publishing to self publishing and the new arena of digital publishing for the e-readers such as the Kindle and Nook.

      This link will take you to my newsletter that went out today for more information.

      Or you can go directly to my website to and check out the workshop outline at this link.

      And please feel free to pass this info along.............Rita

      Rita Mills