RE: [scbwi-houston] Happy Friday and I have an agent!!!

  • Petula Workman
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2011
      Congratulations!

      ~ Petula

      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      From: melissaburon@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:35:26 -0500
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Happy Friday and I have an agent!!!

      Hi everyone!

      I’m so happy to announce that I’m being represented by Erzsi Deak of Hen and Ink Literary Agency. If you listen closely you can hear champagne bottles popping in the distance!

      Cheers and best wishes,

      Melissa Buron

    • Ana Maria Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2011
      • CRYSTAL ALLEN
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2011
          Congratulations!  This is great news!

          Crystal

        • Linda
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 1, 2011
            That's awesome! Congratulations Melissa!
            And yep... I can hear 'em...

            Linda

          • magnolia77@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 1, 2011