RE: [scbwi-houston] Sharing

  • JoAn Martin
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hey Tamra,
      That is a great rejection with lots of info you can use. I
      have gotten that a lot "Your 16 year old protagonist sounds like a
      grandmother." Zing! Wonder why?
      Get busy on your fifth or sixth rewrite. I promise you it
      will be worth it.

      JoAn

      --
      JoAn Martin
      2407 Kilgore Rd.
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 5, 2004
        Tamra,

        Those personal rejections are good. Keep sending it out.

        Dotti Enderle

        Which Children's Author Wrote You?
        http://www.dottienderle.com
        http://www.fortunetellersclub.com