published on Nook Color

  • William L Ferguson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011

      Hi Houston SCBWI,

      I wanted to share this with y'all at the next meeting. My friend Pam Van Scoyoc recommended I mention it on your list serve as well.

      A book I illustrated called The Firefly and The Stars is published and available on barnes and noble.com at the link mentioned below. It feels awesome to be a published illustrator!

      Thanks guys,

      Bill Ferguson

      http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/the-fire-fly-and-the-stars?store=ebook
    • Ana Maria Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011

        Congratulations, Bill! May it reach beyond the stars!

        Ana Maria Rodriguez

        Author

        Visit my website

        Find me on Facebook

        The Iron Butterfly

        My Blog

        Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
            Congrats, Bill. It looks great. Looking forward to seeing more...

            Bruce Foster
            http://www.paperpops.com
            281-373-0846
            832-594-8939 cell

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
              Bill, that's beautiful! Congratulations.
              Donna
            • Linda
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
                Congratulations Bill! I bet it does feel awesome!

                Linda Leschak

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
                  Thanks everyone for the kind words it means a lot.

                  Bill Ferguson

                  Sent from my iPhone
                • CRYSTAL ALLEN
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
                    Much deserved, Bill!  That cover is awesome! Congratulations!

                    Crystal