Allen library donations

  • Lynne Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 9:18 PM
      Hi everyone! I saw this on the SCBWI Austin page about an elementary school librarian in Allen who's having to rebuild her library collection because of water damage:

      I've been putting some midgrade novels into a box to get ready to send to her. If you have some books you'd like to donate to them and you bring them to next Tuesday's meeting, I'll ship them with mine and let the librarian know they're from Houston SCBWI members. Authors, we could also include some of your bookmarks and other swag if you have some. She had a lot of author memorabilia that was lost too.

      Lynne

      Lynne Kelly
      CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, May 2012)
      www.lynnekellybooks.com

      Blogger Twitter Facebook YouTube Amazon
      New post >> That's What (S)he said: Weekly Round-Up