FW: [RAWI_SCBWI] Call for Workshop Speakers

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Call for Workshop Speakers!
      SCBWI New Mexico seeks Workshop speakers for its 2005 HandSprings
      Conference.
      Workshop Speakers will present a one hour and 15 minute program on April 2
      in Albuquerque. Honorarium is $100 and free conference attendance. Hotel and
      travel expenses are not covered. We will consider programs on writing,
      illustrating, and marketing. We especially need workshops for illustrators.
      For consideration, email a workshop description and bio including speaking
      experience (one paragraph for each is fine, please) to neecy@...
      by November 1.
      Applicants of accepted proposals will be notified by Nov. 23rd Thanks!

      Chris Eboch, Regional Advisor, SCBWI New Mexico The Well of Sacrifice,
      Clarion Books http://www.chriseboch.com

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/J.MolB/TM