Re: picture book workshop

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hi all,
      Just a reminder that registration is open for our October 1 picture book
      workshop. The registration form, reading list, etc. are on our website
      www.scbwi-houston.org
      Tomorrow night at our monthly meeting, Pat Miller will be there to take
      your registration form if you'd like to bring it to the meeting instead
      of mailing it.
      Thanks!
      Vicki
    • PamLV@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
        Vicki,
        Is there a class size limit on this workshop?

        Pam V.