Re: [scbwi-houston] Miss Thang

  • JoAn Martin
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2004
      Rita,
      Me! Me! I just returned from Austin with lots of additional
      info. My topic is: HOW TO SUCCEED IN WRITING, PUBLISHING, AND
      MARKETING YOUR FIRST NOVEL. Guaranteed results or your ticket price
      to the meeting back.

      JoAn

      --
      JoAn Martin
      2407 Kilgore Rd.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2004
        Dear JoAn,

        I am sorry that I wasn't able to attend last night's meeting. I had intended
        to go, however I had to take care of some issues concerning my galley.
        So, I kept at it. I am sure that the program was wonderful!

        Jean Nietubicz

        > Me! Me! I just returned from Austin with lots of additional
        > info. My topic is: HOW TO SUCCEED IN WRITING, PUBLISHING, AND
        > MARKETING YOUR FIRST NOVEL. Guaranteed results or your ticket price
        > to the meeting back.
        >
        > JoAn
        >

        > >Dotti,

        > >book this fall.
        > >http://www.dottienderle.com/index.2ts?page=schoolpresentations
        > >
        > >All I can say about your new persona is...it's about time you got that
        > >Texas look.........red BIG hair..........Rita
        > >
        > >PS -- Who is the speaker on Monday?........
        > >

        > >Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > JoAn Martin
        > 2407 Kilgore Rd.
        > Baytown, Texas 77520
        > (281)427-2713
        > josbook@...
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jean Nietubicz

          > Me! Me! I just returned from Austin with lots of additional
          > info. My topic is: HOW TO SUCCEED IN WRITING, PUBLISHING, AND
          > MARKETING YOUR FIRST NOVEL. Guaranteed results or your ticket price
          > to the meeting back.
          >
          > JoAn
          >

          > >Dotti,

          > >book this fall.
          > >http://www.dottienderle.com/index.2ts?page=schoolpresentations
          > >
          > >All I can say about your new persona is...it's about time you got that
          > >Texas look.........red BIG hair..........Rita
          > >
          > >PS -- Who is the speaker on Monday?........
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > JoAn Martin
          > 2407 Kilgore Rd.