Re: [scbwi-houston] Interview on MoonandBack

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
      Marianne,

      You are one heck of an astra-gator!  So glad you pursued your dreams and able to relay that to other young girls and boys.  I've only seen part one.  I'll check out part 2 later!  Congrats on an awesome interview!

      Crystal

      On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Marianne <mjdyson@...> wrote:

      The interview MoonandBack did of me at the International Space Development Conference in Huntsville, AL last month has just been posted. The first part is about how I ended up at NASA:

      http://moonandback.com/2011/06/29/moonandback-interview-with-marianne-dyson-part-1-preparing-for-opportunity/

      part 2 is about my books—and where I plug SCBWI!

      http://moonandback.com/2011/06/30/moonandback-interview-with-marianne-dyson-part-2-books/

      They tell me part 3 will be up tomorrow.

      Also, Carmen and I attended the STS-135 crew briefing today at JSC –and we both appeared on NASA TV while I asked a question about the last payload bay door opening. Tomorrow, she and I will play “space groupies” once again and get to see all the cool stuff that’s not open to the public. (Okay, you can all turn green now! J)

      Marianne

      Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

      Former NASA Flight Controller;

      http://www.mdyson.com

      Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson