The Sweetest Thing!

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 19 , May 14, 2011
      Don't forget Christina Mandelski's launch at Blue Willow today at 1:00!

      www.vonnacarter.com
    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 19 , May 14, 2011
        For all of you who couldn't make it, the pics of Christina's launch are up on my blog. Congratulations, Christina!
        Vonna

        --
        www.vonnacarter.com
      • Lynne Kelly Hoenig
        Message 3 of 19 , May 14, 2011
          Vonna, I'm glad you're such a speedy blogger! I hated missing the event, but niece and nephew's graduation/commissioning took me out of town. Thanks for filling us in and posting the pictures!

          I'll include the link on the weekly wrap-up post I'm working on now, where I mention some favorite things I read online during the week.

          Lynne

          On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

          For all of you who couldn't make it, the pics of Christina's launch are up on my blog. Congratulations, Christina!
          Vonna

          On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:
          Don't forget Christina Mandelski's launch at Blue Willow today at 1:00!

          www.vonnacarter.com

          --
          www.vonnacarter.com

          --
          Lynne Kelly
          CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, Spring 2012)

        • Christina Mandelski
          Message 4 of 19 , May 16, 2011
            Thanks so much for the post, Vonna, I was so glad to see you and other SCBWI friends there, it really meant the world to me!

            You gotta love Blue Willow, we're so lucky to have them here in Houston!

            Have a good Monday,
            Chris

            THE SWEETEST THING, Egmont USA, May 2011
            www.christinamandelski.com
            www.willwrite4cake.blogspot.com

[...]

                    • Ana Maria Rodriguez
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 17, 2011

                        My teen-and-up nonfiction book “Autism Spectrum Disorders” received an amazing review yesterday : http://blog.wrappedinfoil.com/tag/ana-maria-rodriguez/

                        Today, my editor at Lerner followed up writing an insightful comment on Lerner’s book blog: http://lernerbooks.blogspot.com/

                        And my article “Colored Pencils” appeared in the May/June issue of KNOW, a Canadian science magazine for readers 5-9: http://www.knowmag.ca/

                        I am smiling widely…

                        Cheers!

                        Ana M

                      • Kimberly Morris
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 17, 2011
                          That is FANTASTIC!!!  Congratulations Ana Maria - kim

                          !

                          And my article “Colored Pencils” appeared in the May/June issue of KNOW, a Canadian science magazine for readers 5-9: http://www.knowmag.ca/

                          I am smiling widely…

                          Cheers!

                          Ana M

                          !

                        • Varsha Bajaj
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 17, 2011

                            Congratulations Ana Maria! Enjoy all the kudos.

                            Varsha

                            .

                            Image removed by sender.

                          • Kathy Duval
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 17, 2011
                              Congratulations, Ana Maria!

                              Message 14 of 19 , May 17, 2011

                                Great review Ana Maria.  You are going gangbusters right now with two new books out.  Peggy

                                Message 15 of 19 , May 18, 2011
                                  So awesome! Congratulations, Ana Maria!

                                  Jenny
                                • ctbkaty@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 19 , May 18, 2011

                                    Fabulous Ana Maria!

                                    Carmen

                                  • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen

                                      Message 18 of 19 , May 18, 2011
                                        Wow!  Major, big-time congratulations Ana!

                                        Crystal

                                        Message 19 of 19 , May 18, 2011

                                          Thank you to all for sharing the excitement! I am sooo thrilled.

                                          About Tokyo Bowl, Mary Ann, yes Choon Ok and I know the owner, Sherry, and she was happy to add the poster to her photo-wall. We are delighted!

                                          Ana M