Re: [scbwi-houston] Speakers Bureau

  • Pat Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2011
      Hi Millie,

      I see that I'm still not on the listserv though I submitted my bio and $25 well in advance of the November deadline. At this point, could I simply have a refund of my money?

      Thanks!

      Pat Miller
      1810 Cedarwood Court
      Sugar Land, TX  77498

      On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM, millie martin <millietmartin@...> wrote:

      Hi, Cherie, and anyone interested in being listed on the Houston SCBWI Speakers Bureau.

      Watch for information on the Speakers Bureau this fall. I'll post on the listserv the cost and instructions for sending your information. Last year, the deadline for sending information is November 15 and the cost was $25. All new listings and any corrections will be completed by the end of the year.

      Best wishes,

      Pat Miller
      Career School Librarian
      Author Visits and Professional Workshops
      Sugar Land, TX