RE: [scbwi-houston] Re: Joy Preble

  • Ana Maria Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011

      Congratulations, Joy!

      Ana M

      From: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Melisa Buron
      Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:08 AM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Re: Joy Preble

      Great news! Way to go Joy!

      Melissa Buron
      www.melissaburon.com

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
        Fantastic! Congrats, Joy!

        ~d

        Dotti Enderle
           * * *
        CROSSWIRE (Boyds Mills/Calkins Creek)
        "A small gem of a story." ~ Kirkus Reviews

        Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:18 AM
        Subject: Re: [scbwi-houston] Joy Preble

        What a treat for all of us!
        Here's the link for those of you who would like to see it online:
        http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/main/7508159.html

        Congratulations, Joy!

        www.vonnacarter.com

      • Bruce Foster
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
          Congratulations, Joy. We are so lucky to have a newspaper here that recognizes and supports local talent.
          Best of luck for a Best Seller!

          Bruce Foster
          http://www.paperpops.com
          281-373-0846

          On Apr 6, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Vonna Carter wrote:

          What a treat for all of us!
          Here's the link for those of you who would like to see it online:
          http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/main/7508159.html

          Congratulations, Joy!

          www.vonnacarter.com

        • Christina Mandelski
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
            Awesomeness, Joy!!

            Congratulations!!

            Chris

            THE SWEETEST THING, Egmont USA, May 2011
            www.christinamandelski.com
            www.willwrite4cake.blogspot.com

            From: Laura N. Ruthven <lnruthven@...>
            Subject: [scbwi-houston] Joy Preble
            To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 9:06 AM

            Joy,

            Congratulations on the front page photo of you with your babies, Dreaming Anastasia and Haunted,  in the Lifestyle section in today's Chronicle.  Good luck at the TeenBookCon this weekend!

            Cheers,
            Laura Ruthven

          • PamLV@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
              Great news!  Congratulations, Joy!
              Pam

              "A small gem of a story." ~ Kirkus Reviews

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011

                Congratulations Joy!!!!!

                Sheila O Lindsay, Secretary

                University of Houston

                Graduate College of Social Work

                Center for Drug & Social Policy Research

                Ph: 713-743-8098   Fax: 713-743-3985

                What a nice photo, Joy! Congratulations. Kathy

                I Think I See A UFO (Disney Hyperion, Winter, 2013)

                Congratulations on the front page photo of you with your babies, Dreaming Anastasia and Haunted,  in the Lifestyle section in today's Chronicle.  Good luck at the TeenBookCon this weekend!

                Cheers,
                Laura Ruthven

              • joypreble
                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 7, 2011
                  Thanks all of you! I knew it was going to be in the paper, but I didn't realize it would be front page of Lifestyle section! Yes - if you saw the actual paper, I share the page with actor Russell Brand. It looks like I'm staring at him. In any case, you are all very kind. :) And the ladies at Blue Willow who have created this event are made of total awesomeness.

                  Joy

                  Joy Preble
                  www.joypreble.com

                  --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Laura N. Ruthven" <lnruthven@...> wrote:

                  > Joy,
                  >
                  > Congratulations on the front page photo of you with your babies,
                  > /Dreaming Anastasia /and/Haunted, /in the Lifestyle section in today's
                  > Chronicle. Good luck at the TeenBookCon this weekend!
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  > Laura Ruthven

                • Marty Graham
                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 7, 2011
                    Ahhh, Joy.  Those wonderful things. Are they still called tabloids? Glad you were only caught staring and also glad for the news.

                    Marty
                    Thanks all of you! I knew it was going to be in the paper, but I didn't realize it would be front page of Lifestyle section! Yes - if you saw the actual paper, I share the page with actor Russell Brand. It looks like I'm staring at him. In any case, you are all very kind. :) And the ladies at Blue Willow who have created this event are made of total awesomeness.

                    Joy

                    Joy Preble
                    www.joypreble.com

                    --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Laura N. Ruthven" <lnruthven@...> wrote:

                    > Joy,
                    >
                    > Congratulations on the front page photo of you with your babies,
                    > /Dreaming Anastasia /and/Haunted, /in the Lifestyle section in today's
                    > Chronicle. Good luck at the TeenBookCon this weekend!
                    >
                    > Cheers,
                    > Laura Ruthven

                  • Bonnie Crow
                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 7, 2011