RE: [scbwi-houston] Re: Joy Preble

  • Ana Maria Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011

      Congratulations, Joy!

      Ana M

      From: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Melisa Buron
      Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:08 AM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Re: Joy Preble

      Great news! Way to go Joy!

      Melissa Buron
      www.melissaburon.com

    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
        What a treat for all of us!
        Here's the link for those of you who would like to see it online:
        http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/main/7508159.html

        Congratulations, Joy!

        www.vonnacarter.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
          Fantastic! Congrats, Joy!

          ~d

          Dotti Enderle
             * * *
          CROSSWIRE (Boyds Mills/Calkins Creek)
          "A small gem of a story." ~ Kirkus Reviews

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
            Congratulations, Joy. We are so lucky to have a newspaper here that recognizes and supports local talent.
            Best of luck for a Best Seller!

            Bruce Foster
            http://www.paperpops.com
            281-373-0846

            On Apr 6, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Vonna Carter wrote:

            What a treat for all of us!
            Here's the link for those of you who would like to see it online:
            http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/main/7508159.html

            Congratulations, Joy!

            www.vonnacarter.com

          • Christina Mandelski
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
              Awesomeness, Joy!!

              Congratulations!!

              Chris

              THE SWEETEST THING, Egmont USA, May 2011
              www.christinamandelski.com
              www.willwrite4cake.blogspot.com

              From: Laura N. Ruthven <lnruthven@...>
              Subject: [scbwi-houston] Joy Preble
              To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 9:06 AM

              Joy,

              Congratulations on the front page photo of you with your babies, Dreaming Anastasia and Haunted,  in the Lifestyle section in today's Chronicle.  Good luck at the TeenBookCon this weekend!

              Cheers,
              Laura Ruthven

            • PamLV@aol.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011
                Great news!  Congratulations, Joy!
                Pam

                "A small gem of a story." ~ Kirkus Reviews

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 6, 2011

                  Congratulations Joy!!!!!

                  Sheila O Lindsay, Secretary

                  University of Houston

                  Graduate College of Social Work

                  Center for Drug & Social Policy Research

                  Ph: 713-743-8098   Fax: 713-743-3985

                  What a nice photo, Joy! Congratulations. Kathy

                  I Think I See A UFO (Disney Hyperion, Winter, 2013)

                  Congratulations on the front page photo of you with your babies, Dreaming Anastasia and Haunted,  in the Lifestyle section in today's Chronicle.  Good luck at the TeenBookCon this weekend!

                  Cheers,
                  Laura Ruthven

                • joypreble
                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 7, 2011
                    Thanks all of you! I knew it was going to be in the paper, but I didn't realize it would be front page of Lifestyle section! Yes - if you saw the actual paper, I share the page with actor Russell Brand. It looks like I'm staring at him. In any case, you are all very kind. :) And the ladies at Blue Willow who have created this event are made of total awesomeness.

                    Joy

                    Joy Preble
                    www.joypreble.com

                    --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Laura N. Ruthven" <lnruthven@...> wrote:

                    > Joy,
                    >
                    > Congratulations on the front page photo of you with your babies,
                    > /Dreaming Anastasia /and/Haunted, /in the Lifestyle section in today's
                    > Chronicle. Good luck at the TeenBookCon this weekend!
                    >
                    > Cheers,
                    > Laura Ruthven

                  • Marty Graham
                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 7, 2011
                      Ahhh, Joy.  Those wonderful things. Are they still called tabloids? Glad you were only caught staring and also glad for the news.

                      Marty
                      Thanks all of you! I knew it was going to be in the paper, but I didn't realize it would be front page of Lifestyle section! Yes - if you saw the actual paper, I share the page with actor Russell Brand. It looks like I'm staring at him. In any case, you are all very kind. :) And the ladies at Blue Willow who have created this event are made of total awesomeness.

                      Joy

                      Joy Preble
                      www.joypreble.com

                      --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Laura N. Ruthven" <lnruthven@...> wrote:

                      > Joy,
                      >
                      > Congratulations on the front page photo of you with your babies,
                      > /Dreaming Anastasia /and/Haunted, /in the Lifestyle section in today's
                      > Chronicle. Good luck at the TeenBookCon this weekend!
                      >
                      > Cheers,
                      > Laura Ruthven

                    • Bonnie Crow
                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 7, 2011