Bookmarks and business cards

  • PamLV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
      We still have a day or two to order bookmarks or business cards and have them in time for TLA, April 13, 14 and 15, 2011.  These items represent you when you are not there and make a good impression of you and your books.  Affordable quality counts.

      Pam Van Scoyoc
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
        What about about pricing, Pam? Can you give us a bottom figure?

        ~d

        Dotti Enderle
           * * *
        CROSSWIRE (Boyds Mills/Calkins Creek)
        "A small gem of a story." ~ Kirkus Reviews

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
          I handed out a price list at the meeting.  If you missed that and will send me your bookmark sizes, I'll give you the prices for those sizes.

          The standard size prices are:

          Bookmark: 8" x 2" - color on both sides - 1000 print run - 14 pt card (good weight, I use this) - $60 plus shipping (next day UPS is $27 to most zips around here and needed to insure delivery by Tuesday the 12th)

          Business Cards: 2" x 3.5" - color on 1 side - 1000 print run - 14 pt card (good weight, I use this) - $35 plus shipping (next day UPS is $20 to most zips around here and needed to insure delivery by Tuesday the 12th)

          These prices are based on you providing the files to me already designed.  Design fees are extra.  Tweaking a card, like changing a phone number is not a problem.  Adding photos or book covers will incur design charges of $35.

          Pam