new blog post!

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2011

      Hi everyone,

      I just posted an blog update about overcoming creative discouragement. Let me know what you think!

      Cheers and best wishes, Melissa

      www.melisssaburon.com

    • Varsha Bajaj
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011

        I love it Melissa! I like your positive take on it. It is a lot of hard work and there are no shortcuts.

        Thanks,

        Varsha

        I just posted an blog update about overcoming creative discouragement. Let me know what you think!

        Cheers and best wishes, Melissa

        www.melisssaburon.com

      • Lynne Kelly Hoenig
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
          Great post, Melissa!

          One good thing about being a part of a writing community is that you can benefit from the hours that others have put in, so maybe those shared hours put you closer to your 10,000 hours than you think!

          Lynne

          --
          Lynne Kelly
          CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, Spring 2012)

        • Melinda Salminen
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
            Melissa,

               Great post!  Thanks for the reminder and the encouragement.  Definitely needed just before our conference critiques...

            Melinda