Re: [scbwi-houston] Apology

  • ctbkaty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2004
      Oh Dottie, forget about it. You've gone through a tough time and let off a
      little steam. At least you didn't tell us to go F--K ourselves, like our
      charming vice president.

      During the meeting last week, I laughed when Kelly told us that Layne's dad
      was dying. It wasn't because I thought it was funny. It was just a bizarre
      reaction to the way Kelly said it. I felt bad afterwards. We all do crappy things,
      but what we do best is beat ourselves up for simple mistakes.

      Take care. Carmen

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2004
        Thanks Carmen. And I'd never tell y'all to go f--k yourselves. That would sound too much like an orgy, then I'd be jealous that I missed out. :-)

        Dotti Enderle

        Which Children's Author Wrote You?
        http://www.dottienderle.com
        http://www.fortunetellersclub.com
        Oh Dottie, forget about it. You've gone through a tough time and let off a
        little steam. At least you didn't tell us to go F--K ourselves, like our
        charming vice president.

        During the meeting last week, I laughed when Kelly told us that Layne's dad
        was dying. It wasn't because I thought it was funny. It was just a bizarre
        reaction to the way Kelly said it. I felt bad afterwards. We all do crappy things,
        but what we do best is beat ourselves up for simple mistakes.

        Take care. Carmen

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor