March deadline

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 24, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      It's time to send your news for the March newsletter. Please send me information about book signings, agent signings, book sales, new websites, great reviews, etc. One picture to go along with your news is welcome. Please remember only SCBWI members may have their news posted in our newsletter. If you are not a member and would like to have your news included, please go to SCBWI.org and sign up.

      Please send your news only to SCBWINews@.... In order to protect our mailing list from viruses, news that goes to the noreplyscbwinews address will be deleted unread. If you send it to my personal account, it's likely to get lost and then when I find it a week later I will feel terrible  :(  for leaving out someone's important event or exciting news.

      I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

      www.vonnacarter.com
    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 24, 2011
        I forgot to mention, the deadline is always the 25th of the month. That's tomorrow!

        Vonna

        --
        www.vonnacarter.com
      • Ana Maria Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 24, 2011

          THE CITIZEN published an article about the IRON BUTTERFLY today.

          http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/bay_area/news/article_79079aaa-c897-5530-814c-8263882a4547.html

          It is in the front page of the printed edition! Would you spread the word?

          Thank you, Mary Ann Hellinghausen!!

          Ana M

        • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 24, 2011

            You’re welcome, Ana Maria. The article also has the distinction of being the last article I wrote for the Citizen, as I am moving on to a new writing job at the University of Texas Medical Branch.

            I am happy that the last article I wrote for the paper was about such an inspiring book and excellent author! Good luck with IRON BUTTERFLY’S, Ana Maria -

            Mary Ann

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 24, 2011
              Congratulations Mary Ann! Sounds like a great new job.  - Kim

              (So glad to be back on this listserve and seeing everybody's news."

              Kim

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 24, 2011
                WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!

              • Jenny Moss
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 25, 2011
                  Congratulations to both of you! Awesome!

                  Jenny
                • Vonna Carter
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 24, 2013
                    Please don't forget the deadline for submitting information for the March newsletter is Monday, February 25. Send all your author/illustrator news to me at SCBWINews@.... Remember, you may include one photograph to accompany your news.

                    Thanks,

                    www.vonnacarter.com
                    twitter
                    facebook

                  • Kathy Duval
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 25, 2013
                      Vonna, can you just repeat my launch announcement from last month? If you need me to, I can resend it. Thanks! Kathy

                      On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

                      Please don't forget the deadline for submitting information for the March newsletter is Monday, February 25. Send all your author/illustrator news to me at SCBWINews@.... Remember, you may include one photograph to accompany your news.

                      Thanks,

                      www.vonnacarter.com
                      twitter
                      facebook

                      --
                      Visit me at kathyduval.com!
                    • Vonna Carter

                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 25, 2013
                              Kathy, have a great launch. I will be in Florida for a book signing at that time. I will be there in spirit! LOL
                              Hugs,
                              Anna